Friday 24 June 2011

What IS In A Name?

I couldn't even think of what to name this post...it doesn't really have a unique purpose I guess, other than to update the status on Ireland. I have my British Pounds and my Euros and I and just trying to figure out how much money/snacks I'll need for the flights. 11 more days. 11...long...days...I know I said that I would appreciate these last days because the more I rush this time, the faster Ireland is going to fly by...but it's really hard and when this world puts you through some tough times and you just want to give up, it's SUPER hard. I just want to wake up and it to be next Wednesday. But no, I have far too much to do and enjoy in these 11 days for that to happen. I will wake up and it will be tomorrow. The same trials will be there, but I will have slept and I will do my devotion before ANYTHING ELSE tomorrow and I will have the strength of God on my side to face them, which is what I've had all along, I just need to reach out and let Him hold me up. So when other people cause you headaches and make your life miserable, remember that God is there to life you up when you are weak and hold you even when you think you can stand on your own...because you will never be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment