Wednesday 15 June 2011

21 Days

3 weeks...so short and yet so long...I ordered my British Pounds (GBP) the other day and now all I have to do is wait for enough money to order my Euros and then go get them. I am amazed at how God has provided in every way and continues to provide. People keep asking questions about where I'm going to be staying and even though I'm not exactly sure, I know that it's with an organized program so it is under control and God has given me a peace about that. I am so excited and I want it to be the 24 hours before my flight so that I can call the airlines and confirm all of them. But I know that if I runs the 3 weeks leading up to the trip, the 3 weeks of the trip will fly by even faster. So I'm going to drink it in. Enjoy every second for what it is. Be focused on the here and now. Be prepared for what lies ahead but be firmly planted in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment