Monday 4 April 2011

Takin Care of Business

Today is the day that my application was turned in to the Baptist Youth office. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Today is also the day that I sit down and hammer out my support letters along with the list of people I plan to send them to. I still need between $1500 and $2000, but if God wants me to go on this trip, I trust that He will provide exactly what I need. Any money that goes over my goal this year, or that I don't spend while I'm over there is going to go into an account to go towards my trip next year. The huge downer is that since I'm not going through an organization, any gifts that I receive are not tax deductible for the giver. I'm praying that this doesn't keep people from giving to the advancement of God's Kingdom.

This video was sent to me by Peter Lawther. It's a very powerful video that shows the spiritual climate of Ireland. Please watch this and keep the people of Ireland in your prayers!!

1 comment:

  1. How are you going to do funding - checks only, Paypal, or what? We can't do much at all but we can help a little!

    ReplyDelete