Monday 21 March 2011

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin

So, I've been in more contact with Peter. I've found out that I need to apply to work at one (or 2) of the camps in N. Ireland. I'm completely fine with that! My heart races with excitement every time I think about this amazing opportunity God has given me! I'm so excited I can barely sleep! Although, not sleeping for 4 months would probably not be good.

Today was a fantastic day! 2 of my 3 classes were cancelled, I got Keith and Kristyn Getty music synced up on my iPhone, the 3 books I ordered (Crazy Love by Francis Chan, Radical by David Platt, and The Dawkins Delusion by Alistar McGrath) came in a day early, and the biggest thing of all, one of my friends found out today that one of her friends is now CANCER FREE!!!! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!!

There are a few options with what to do with 2 of my 3 weeks there that I'm praying over doing. Just different camps that I can do. Please continue to pray as I prepare spiritually for this trip and try to raise support. I thank you in advance for your prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment